Paba sentence example
- Then the prismoid is divided into a pyramid with vertex P and base ABCD ..., and a series of tetrahedra, such as PABa or PAab.
- Para-amino benzoic acid (PABA) compounds, including PABA, padimate O (octyl dimethyl PABA), and glyceryl PABA, are effective only against UVB light.
- Sunburns may be avoided by the liberal use of a sunscreen containing either an opaque active ingredient such as zinc oxide or titanium dioxide or a nonopaque active ingredient such as PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) or benzophenone.
- This supplement contains vitamins C, D2, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, folic acid, iodine, zinc, copper and magnesium, along with PABA, Fenugreek, Aloe Vera and silica.
- PABA, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) and folic acid (vitamin B9) are frequently used in hair restoration products.Advertisement
- It is ideal for even sensitive skin, and is allergy-tested, PABA (para-amino benzoic acid)-free and even provides long lasting hydration.