Oystercatcher sentence example
- Opening large bivalves (shells) requires considerable force, and the Oystercatcher is well-adapted for this purpose.
- lifers in the form of Pigeon Guillemot and Black Oystercatcher.
- Species such as breeding redshank, lapwing as well as migrant waders including oystercatcher and gray plover are all regularly sighted.
- Sand martins are an attractive summer visitor and there is a good chance of seeing an oystercatcher anywhere gravel or stones are exposed.
- oystercatcher perched on the boulders.Advertisement
- oystercatcher on the shoreline near Stein, Waternish on the Isle of Skye.
- North of the Toll Bridge, there was a single oystercatcher among the 100+ Lapwings.
- oystercatcher nest.