Oxymoron sentence example
- They were labeled ' emotionally disturbed adolescents ' which is perhaps an oxymoron, they seemed normal to me.
- A pregnant man seems to be an oxymoron, doesn't it?
- Remember when "formal maternity dress" was an oxymoron?
- The term married dating would seem to be an oxymoron, but a closer look at today's topsy-turvy culture shows that just isn't so.
- The term "fuel efficient SUV" sounds like an oxymoron.Advertisement
- It may sound like a bit of an oxymoron, but there are a lot of obscure video games that were remarkably popular during their day.
- The phrase 'mature male' seemed like an oxymoron.
- Over the past two decades the trendy sociologist stopped being a clichÃ© and became an oxymoron.
- Bankruptcy marketing may sounds like an oxymoron.
- The idea of fun exercise routines may sound like something of an oxymoron.Advertisement
- Vinyl log cabin siding might sound like an oxymoron at first, but it actually makes a lot of sense.
- Affordable Disney family vacations may seem like an oxymoron, as this particular theme park chain is notorious for both its big entertainment value and even bigger price tag.
- The "beauty" of support hose may sound like an oxymoron, but they're not all thick and gaudy as you may fear.
- It almost sounds like an oxymoron that there is classical music listening online.
- And while "comfortable fashion" seems to be an oxymoron in the footwear world, Charles David shoes strives to make your feet feel good while they look good, too.Advertisement
- It sounds like an oxymoron, but Aries wants you to be sexy, yet innocent.