Oxygenation sentence example
- The oxygenation process then bleaches the tooth.
- Blood oxygenation levels may also be affected by apneas, making it more difficult to have a clear mind.
- Both conditions can lead to insufficient oxygenation reaching tissue with the potential for multiple health consequences.
- This action also serves to promote good oxygenation to the muscles.
- The reduction of any or all of the three blood parameters reduces the oxygen-carrying capability of the blood, causing reduced oxygenation of body tissues, a condition called hypoxia.Advertisement
- Adolescent boys also experience a major growth spurt that demands more iron; iron stores are worn thin especially when healthy red cell function is needed for adequate oxygenation of exercising muscles and developing organs.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) is a procedure that uses an artificial heart-lung machine to take over the work of the lungs (and sometimes the heart).
- Venoarterial (V-A) bypass-The type of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation that provides both heart and lung support, using two tubes (one in the jugular vein and one in the carotid artery).
- Venovenous (V-V) bypass-The type of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation that provides lung support only, using a tube inserted into the jugular vein.
- Persons with diphtheria require bed rest with intensive nursing care, including extra fluids, oxygenation, and monitoring for possible heart problems, airway blockage, or involvement of the nervous system.Advertisement
- This type of breathing increases your amount of relaxation and increases the oxygenation in your body.
- This increase in blood circulation and oxygenation can have a positive effect on blood pressure.
- The subsequent expansion of the body causes fresh air to enter the tracheal system, and if the spiracles be then closed and the body again contracted, this air is driven to the finest branches of the air-tubes, where a direct oxygenation of the tissues takes place.
- Silica - gentle spherical microspheres to stimulate oxygenation and exfoliation before breaking down and disappearing.