Oxycodone sentence example
- Opioids include pain medication like morphine, codeine, and oxycodone.
- Typically used as a pain reliever, Percocet is a prescription drug that contains oxycodone and acetaminophen.
- Oxycodone is legal to those for whom it is prescribed, but the problem here is that Jasinski was busted with over 2,000 of these little prescription pain relievers during his drug bust in Massachusetts.
- Drug-Induced: Another form of central apnea is caused by medications such as oxycodone, codeine, or morphine (or others) that cause breathing to become irregular.
- The medications oxycodone, codeine and propoxyphene are most commonly given to these individuals.Advertisement
- Partially synthetic drugs derived from morphine: These drugs include heroin, oxycodone (OxyContin), hydromorphone (Dilaudid), and oxymorphone (Numorphan).
- He had over 2,000 oxycodone pills with him.