Oxidants sentence example
- The azines are mostly yellow in colour, distil unchanged and are stable to oxidants.
- It remains to be determined whether oxidants directly modulate the proliferative response.
- Since cancer cells produce more oxidants than normal cells, they can basically oxidize themselves to death.
- Lung function changes associated with chronic exposure to photochemical oxidants: a cohort study among never smokers.
- The aim will be to assess the radical chemistry and rates of formation of ozone and other oxidants using the modified MCM.Advertisement
- Benzene is very stable to oxidants, in fact resistance to oxidation is a strong characteristic of the benzene ring.