Oxblood sentence example
- Black and oxblood red are the classic Doc Marten colors, although white is fast becoming a popular alternative.
- Although they used to only be made in black or oxblood red, the 1990s saw the start of a trend for customization.
- A pair of Oxblood red pumps for example, will be much more versatile than bright, cherry red stilettos.
- Rebel Girlz sells a wide variety of boots including rockabilly creepers, punk combat boots, oxblood boots and industrial boots.
- The classic rule for men's shoes is to have two pairs of black shoes to wear at the office and one pair each of semi-casual shoes - burgundy or oxblood for the colder months, honey or cognac for the warmer.Advertisement
- Black is the traditional color of choice for footwear to coordinate with men's suits, followed by burgundy or oxblood.