Overstocks sentence example
- We buy only genuine branded merchandise however we specialize in clearance, overstocks and bankrupt stock.
- Closeouts, liquidation products, and overstocks are terms that are often used interchangeably.
- Many outlet stores are simply distribution centers for overstocks and closeouts from the stores' retail locations.
- Many candle makers will put their overstocks or products that they've discontinued on sale.
- Full of overstocks and seasonal items, outlet stores offer good value for customers.Advertisement
- Instead, you'll find discontinued items and scents, overstocks, and factory seconds.
- You'll often find that last year's models are on sale in the winter and early spring, while closeouts and overstocks can be had for a deal at the end of summer.