Overstimulated sentence example
- When she gets overstimulated, she'll let you know!
- Because stress pumps large amounts of adrenalin, a hormone, into the body, the immune system is overstimulated and reacts by triggering flare ups of the disease.
- Infants cry because they are hungry, uncomfortable, in pain, overstimulated, tired, or just bored.
- If you feel nauseated, dizzy, or overstimulated, find the coolest area of the studio and sit in Hero Pose.
- The basic principles behind this diet are designed to rest your overstimulated dominant gland by eating less of the foods that stimulate it.Advertisement