Overspending sentence example
- overspending the funding allocations which would affect overall College financial management.
- overspending on capital projects will need to be subject to a separate report and will require equivalent funding to be identified.
- overspending at the end of the year.
- overspending to meet them.
- overspending elsewhere in the NHS.Advertisement
- This can actually work to your advantage, since it will prevent you from overspending.
- Knock out overspending - First, write down all expenses in two categories: Necessities (housing, food, clothing) and Extras (designer clothing, movies, dinners out, lattes).
- This keeps you from overspending on the trip.
- Individuals also buy them as gifts or to supply kids and teens with "plastic" that they can use without the risk of overspending or accruing interest.
- Investing in the products you can afford and then using them consistently will offer you a much better result than overspending on a product you don't use consistently.Advertisement
- With a budget in place it is much easier to avoid overspending and impulse buying.
- Knowing the price far enough in advance can also help with budgeting and prevent you from overspending at the last minute.
- Once you learn to recognize a quality dog toy, you can spoil your dog without overspending.
- You'll need to live on a budget and make sure you're not prone to overspending.
- This can also protect you from overspending or buying a lesser quality diamond.Advertisement
- When someone is dealing with a lot of debt, Orman assumes the cause is simple overspending.
- Unfortunately, this can have the inadvertent effect of encouraging a pattern of overspending that will continue even after the children have their own homes.