Overspend sentence example
- It can overspend and rack up public debt and destroy the currency.
- Some people find this helpful since it means that they are not able to overspend.
- Fuel servo solenoid valve (N p overspend).
- It also helps to have a budget in mind before you start throwing money around; it's easy to overspend on home goods, so a budget will help give you a reality check when you need it.
- Then either take a calculator or tot up the running total in your head to make sure you do n't overspend.Advertisement
- Clothing plan in advance and do not overspend.
- Plans to ensure that the NHS recovers any overspend from 2005/6 and to provide a surplus for 2007/8.
- There's a ceiling and the buyer knows it so they can't overspend.
- This way, you cannot overspend on this part of the budget.
- With an emphasis on quality rather than the quantity of pieces, it can be easy to overspend.Advertisement
- The advances in skincare are at a level where there is no reason you should have to overspend at a department store.
- If you decide how much you want to spend on a gift in advance, you'll be less likely to overspend.
- Shopping online can be a convenient way to get your children ready to head back to the classroom, but the ease of ordering items with just a few clicks can cause you to overspend if you're not careful.
- If you have time to compare prices and shop around, you'll be less likely to overspend at the first store you visit.
- The truth is you do not have to overspend to look your best.Advertisement
- One way to save time and money is to plan your memory book pages so that you know how many supplies to get and don't overspend on unnecessary items.
- Use LoveToKnow's Wedding Budget Planner to make sure you don't overspend.
- Retailers are counting on you to overspend and buy on impulse.