Overruns sentence example
- In the first case designing writing tools to help authors avoid overruns.
- The movement towards contraction and consequent rise of temperature which radiation sets up, like other motions, overruns the equilibriumpoint, only however by a minute amount; the accumulated excesses from all past time now stored in the sun would maintain its radiations at their present rate for nX3000 years, that is, for a few thousand years only.
- He overruns extorted tribute, and double and treble tribute Mahoinme-from the princes of Andalusia.
- buffer overruns, and denial-of-service attacks against UNIX and Windows systems.
- Firstly the history of high-tech government schemes is one of massive cost overruns coupled with equally massive logistical and technical failures.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, failing public sector IT projects are no longer the exception and huge cost overruns can be confidently predicted.
- This isn't really any different from the problems we saw with buffer overruns in the from line permitting execution of arbitrary code.
- In contrast, cost overruns under PFI are on average 170 per cent from outline to full business case.
- It is the tenant who has to pay for budget overruns.
- Production overruns can happen for a number of reasons, but the main reason is a large cancelled order or large returned order.Advertisement
- Another excellent source for past season items like these are offprice stores like Marshalls, Hamrick's and T.J. Maxx, which buy factory overruns and inventory closeouts.