Overprotective sentence example
- Maybe he was merely overprotective.
- Was she being overprotective?
- He can't do it on his own, Dusty, and it's not because I'm being overprotective.
- You'll find yourself feeling overprotective of the infant, while at the same time you'll feel torn at the amount of time the new baby takes away from your older child.
- Although you may be feeling overprotective, it is important that your older child is given the role of big brother or sister.Advertisement
- Some overprotective parents end up helicopter parenting as soon as their child enters the world.
- If you recognize that you may have become too overprotective of your infant, you can start making small steps that will let your child explore the world safely.
- Do not worry that they may think you are an overprotective cat mom.
- Parents are very overprotective at times when you are a young teen, and so breaking through the family barrier is important.
- He lives across the hall from Carly, with his overprotective mother.Advertisement
- The parents of such children may be overprotective, not giving them the chance to develop independence and resourcefulness by solving problems on their own.
- Parents should resist being excessively overprotective of their teenager and should consult with their physician as to which activities are safe for their child to pursue.
- Nina Cortlandt was the apple of overprotective father Palmer's eye.
- The premise of the show is to follow Brooke as she works on her music career and as she strikes out on her own for the first time, away from her overprotective father.
- Brooke's Dating Life: Hulk played the role of overprotective father as Brooke struggled to gain her independence and have personal relationships on her own terms.Advertisement