Overpaid sentence example
- The ' overpaid wankers ' make up a very small percentage of people who play football, 0.001% perhaps?
- You may also be able to reclaim tax you 've overpaid on them in the past.
- The settlor 's tax office will deal with any tax overpaid.
- Also, unjust enrichment is no longer limited to any amount overpaid.
- Refunds are issued to taxpayers who amend their returns and, because of that, previously overpaid.Advertisement
- If line 72 is larger than line 60, you overpaid and may be entitled to a refund.
- We all know who is to blame: the overpaid hospital managers who are bleeding the system dry.
- Overpayment of FICA entitles the individual or company to a refund of the amount overpaid.
- Paying back overpaid housing benefit We may ask either you or the person who received the payments to pay back the overpayment.
- In addition to public applause, he was gratified by the more select praises of the highest living authorities in that branch of literature: " the candour of Dr Robertson embraced his disciple "; Hume's letter of congratulation " overpaid the labour of ten years."Advertisement