Overfill sentence example
- Pour the water into the brewing well, being careful not to overfill.
- Should a pet owner overfill her cat's bowl, it is possible that the cat will simply gorge on every last bit of food.
- Simply overfill your measuring cup or spoon and use the dull side of a butter knife to scrape off the extra and make it level.
- Fill the heater outside of the home and never overfill it.
- Those large wine glasses are beautiful, but remember not to overfill or you will be increasing the calorie load.Advertisement
- Be careful not to overfill or you will be doing some clean up.
- Follow the regular procedure you would use to make any other kind of candle, being careful not to overfill the mold.
- Be careful not to overfill the pitcher and make sure that there's enough room left for the coffee that you're going to brew.
- Automatic Shutoff: An automatic shutoff is very important because without it, the reservoir can overfill and leak all over the floor.