Overextended sentence example
- Then Slobo dropped the guillotine on the witness's overextended neck.
- The IPCC Third Assessment Report notes that this would place additional stress on the already overextended health systems of most Pacific Island Countries.
- Likewise, intelligence (51 %) was more often overextended than emotional expression (13% ).
- They also feel overextended or overworked.
- Imagine having a stylish heart rate monitor which can not only count calories eaten in a day, but will sound an alarm when the person has overextended herself during lunch.Advertisement
- A lady from Visa had called, probably to tell him he was overextended.