Overdosing sentence example
- If you think youÃ¢re overdosing or got bad pills, tell a bartender.
- The difference in success rates can be attributed to the fact that men tend to use firearms, while women gravitate towards less lethal methods such as overdosing on prescription medications.
- Other reports circulating stated that his addiction to cocaine and heroin led him to slitting his wrists and overdosing on prescription drugs.
- Parents should observe the behavior of adolescents and teens who may be purposely overdosing on these drugs.
- If prolonged overdosing on vitamin A, D, E and others can cause significant health problems, who's to say B12 is any different?Advertisement
- It is also worth noting that pregnant women should be especially careful not to overdo the vitamin A, since studies have shown that developing children are particularly vulnerable to the negative effects of vitamin A overdosing.
- Normally, vitamin A overdosing would be harmful since it's a fat-soluble vitamin, but in this case the only effect is looking funny.
- However, if you want to play it safe and don't have the kind of extreme diet that may put you in danger of overdosing, the simple act of popping a quality pill with breakfast each morning is probably wise.
- This is because of the potentially harmful effects of overdosing, which can be just as bad as a deficiency.
- Because of its potential toxicity, do not take more than one vitamin A-containing supplement at a time to prevent overdosing.Advertisement
- There are a few other harmful side effects that are the direct result of creating an imbalance of vitamins, minerals and enzymes within the body from overdosing.