Overcook sentence example
- Don't over season the meat and don't overcook it.
- Add in shrimp and cook just long enough to heat - you don't want to overcook them!
- Continue microwaving the chocolate chips ten seconds at a time until they are melted and creamy; do not overcook or the chocolate will become grainy and unworkable.
- Shrimp is actually very easy to cook, with the primary caveat being that you don't want to overcook it.
- Take care not to overcook them as the flesh will become mushy.Advertisement
- Please do not overcook this treat, because then your cat may not want to eat it.
- Keep a close eye on the asparagus to make sure you don't overcook it.
- And yes, things will burn, overcook, undercook, turn out blue, but if each time you crash a meal you walk away just a bit smarter and knowing why it crashed, you will be a much better cook than you ever thought possible.
- They habitually either overcook or undercook the rice, resulting in a sticky mass of grains or hard, inedible grains surrounded by excess of moisture.