Overcoats sentence example
- Must have seen two hundred or more of them in white shirt, Leeds tie and gray crombie overcoats.
- On all sides soldiers were running to and fro, throwing up their knapsacks with a jerk of their shoulders and pulling the straps over their heads, unstrapping their overcoats and drawing the sleeves on with upraised arms.
- Soldiers scattered over the whole place were dragging logs and brushwood and were building shelters with merry chatter and laughter; around the fires sat others, dressed and undressed, drying their shirts and leg bands or mending boots or overcoats and crowding round the boilers and porridge cookers.
- Glancing in at the door, Rostov saw that the sick and wounded were lying on the floor on straw and overcoats.
- But there were no dealers with voices of ingratiating affability inviting customers to enter; there were no hawkers, nor the usual motley crowd of female purchasers--but only soldiers, in uniforms and overcoats though without muskets, entering the Bazaar empty-handed and silently making their way out through its passages with bundles.Advertisement
- Where?... he shouted to three infantrymen without muskets who, holding up the skirts of their overcoats, were slipping past him into the Bazaar passage.
- Some of these white snow pants are overall style, others are coverall, and still others will allow layering of sweatshirts and overcoats without being too bulky.
- A pink hoodie can provide a peek of color when layering in fall or winter with coats and overcoats.
- You can choose from a number of Harris Tweed sport coats from the official web site, as well as waistcoats, trousers, overcoats, plus-fours, hats and suits.
- Women wore long dresses with matching overcoats, a bonnet or a fancy hat, gloves and a hand muff.Advertisement
- These overcoats were either primarily blue or brown (depending on which state a soldier belonged to) with red-accented trimmings.