Overcharging sentence example
- Private firms contracted to local councils have been notoriously corrupt, but the arms sector is equally notorious for overcharging the government.
- degassing system safely conducts any excess gas caused by overcharging away from the battery.
- overchargethe promise of cheaper water, the company has twice been fined for overcharging customers.
- overchargeumpy and overcharging people means that more and more people will look overseas for production.
- overchargefirms contracted to local councils have been notoriously corrupt, but the arms sector is equally notorious for overcharging the government.Advertisement
- overchargers are nominated by members of the public based on criteria such as timekeeping, cleanliness, and never overcharging.
- overchargeould preferably be pre-booked as there are reports of gross overcharging when picked up casually at the airport.
- The primary drawbacks of off-board chargers are that (1) they are less convenient than on-board chargers and (2) they usually need to be personally monitored throughout the charging process to avoid overcharging.
- Then it's easy to see who is overcharging and who has a seriously competitive price.