Overcharged sentence example
- He looked on poetry as a vent for overcharged feeling, or a full imagination, or some imaginative regret, which had not found their natural outlet in life and action.
- Before buying wholesale gems, customers should be familiar with the rapaport diamond price list that tracks current industry trends and prices, so they are not overcharged unwittingly.
- They wrongly imposed a deduction from earnings order, overcharged him maintenance and generally mishandled his case.
- The work has been examined by the police officer who confirms that the IP has been grossly overcharged for the minimal work carried out.
- Some customers report having issues with customer service, others with accessing website features, and others feeling like they were discriminated against or overcharged.Advertisement
- In these suits, he claimed the staff members had made false claims about him and his wife, stolen their property, had sex with third parties in the master bedroom while the family was away and overcharged them for food.
- You should also double check the shipping fees to make sure you aren't being overcharged by the person/shelter you're dealing with.
- When shopping for cushion cut estate rings, you want to be sure to recognize quality pieces and make sure that you are not overcharged for items.
- If they were overcharged, they don't know it.
- After Shannon and Tracy are overcharged at a salon, Gene buys the establishment, gives it to Shannon and Tracy, and shows up to announce that everyone there is fired.Advertisement
- Lena frowned, wondering if the doc's adrenaline gun had overcharged her and made her hallucinate.
- They show, for example, that his extraordinary exuberances were unforced, leaping by natural impulse from an overcharged source.
- There is no doubt that the tire buying UK motorist has been seriously overcharged for years.