Overcapacity sentence example
- Given that South Africa has a large generation overcapacity, the aim is clearly to export these units.
- It blamed overcapacity on North Atlantic routes, price competition from low-cost airlines and higher fuel prices.
- There is existing overcapacity which will act as a barrier to entry.
- There is a serious generation overcapacity, to which Mr Battle refers in his response.
- These factors have caused significant overcapacity in the United Kingdom and in Western Europe generally.Advertisement
- If you look at the automobile industry there's massive overcapacity.
- overcapacity in defense markets.