Overage sentence example
- If you go beyond the allotted miles, you will be charged extra money for the overage, perhaps up to 25 cents or more per mile, which can add up quickly.
- Overage fees can be very expensive, however.
- However, they remind you to allow for at least a 10 percent overage because usage varies depending on the size and shape of the room.
- Read on, and find how you can be economical, save a few bucks, and use your plan to its fullest while avoiding overage charges.
- Worse, if the minutes run out, and all family members aren't notified right away, they can end up running up severe "overage" charges in the hundreds or thousands of dollars.Advertisement
- A perfect look if you prefer more overage.
- If you go beyond this, you can often carry the overage into the next tax year for up to approximately five years.
- Prepaid cell phone plans are ideal for small business owners looking to save on occasional cell phone use, avoid contracts and overage fees, by purchasing minutes or units on a pay as you go basis.