Ouzel sentence example
- Across the Ouzel in Buckinghamshire, where Leighton railway station is situated, is the urban district of Linslade (pop. 2157).
- of London, on a branch of the London & NorthWestern railway, and at the junction of the river Ouzel with the Ouse.
- It lies in an open valley on the west (left) bank of the Ouzel, where the great north-western road from London, the Roman Watling Street, crosses the stream, and is r m.
- A rarer bird of sc r ee slopes is the Ring Ouzel, which is a sort of mountain blackbird.
- In summer, the rare ring ouzel can sometimes be seen flying above the high moors of The Long Mynd.Advertisement
- In summer you might here the piping call of the ring ouzel up here too.
- Moorland birds include red grouse, snipe, curlew, wheatear and whinchat as well as ring ouzel.
- Other grounded migrants included two redstarts, four Whinchats, about 20 ' Greenland ' Wheatears and a Ring Ouzel.
- Reports of the year's first whinchat on the New Land and a Ring Ouzel in Long Meadow.
- Other grounded migrants included two Redstarts, four Whinchats, about 20 ' Greenland ' Wheatears and a Ring Ouzel.Advertisement
- Reports of the year 's first Whinchat on the New Land and a Ring Ouzel in Long Meadow.
- It lies in the flat valley of the Ouzel, a tributary of the Ouse, sheltered to east and west by low hills.