Outwith sentence example
- In November 2001 a judicial review ruled that creating cloned human embryos lay outwith the strict definition of embryos in the Act.
- intimation of the final decision should not be made outwith the candidates and the selection panel until the due processes are complete.
- keen to recruit research students from within or outwith the university for PhD study.
- locative networking outwith the arts on the rise, is networking within the arts in danger of becoming self-referential and parochial?
- The subject of rock magnetism and paleomagnetism is outwith the scope of this article.Advertisement
- I also think 5.1 is particularly obnoxious through its pretense to reach outwith the country of Nigeria.
- Full text available as: PDF redirected - Please note: the full text is held outwith the Glasgow EPrints Service.
- He also reveled in the attention of being at that time, the only foreigner in Scottish football outwith the Premier League.
- Some prominent soccer stadia outwith Europe are also covered, such as the United States and Japan.