Outward-bound sentence example
- The prosperity of the French shipping trade is hampered, by the costliness of shipbuilding and by the scarcity of outward-bound cargo.
- It is a port of call for ships trading with the north of Europe as well as for vessels outward bound to the Arctic regions, Hudson Bay and Canada.
- De Ruyter was sent into the Channel to convoy the outward-bound convoys, and meet the home-coming trade.
- 8 when he reached the hut and saw the " Aurora," but she was outward bound.
- The risk of importing plague from India has been materially lessened by medical inspection of outward-bound ships at the principal ports.Advertisement
- Thereafter the islands (which were uninhabited) were occasionally visited by outward bound ships to the Indies.
- New Outward Bound placements in East Canada offer exciting summer and winter activities including dog sledding.
- There's also the fact that while she was a child, her father was a Program Director for the Outward Bound School.
- Several nationally-recognized outdoor programs, such as Outward Bound and the National Outdoor Leadership School, require their program guides and instructors to have college degrees as well.