Outstandingly sentence example
- If you need to dress a child up in something that's outstandingly formal, sans buttons or heavy-duty zippers, then French lace dresses are your number-one choice.
- And out on the highway, this 7% increase in drive force makes for outstandingly strong roll-on acceleration.
- It is an outstandingly beautiful area, famous for mountain Gorillas and hundreds of local bird species.
- This very pretty outstandingly bred filly is offered for sale to a special home only.
- Ordinarily the term denotes a reincarnate lama, but in the terminology of Tibetan religious art it came to designate any outstandingly inspired artist.Advertisement
- The Psion's internal operating system is outstandingly reliable and stable, and Palm's PC synchronization is equally praiseworthy.
- People looked very resplendent in smart DJs, outstandingly LOUD TIES (well done Hutch, yet another triumph) and the like.
- Cultural icons such as A-list celebrities, United States Presidents and pop-singers also lack the irony and originality necessary for an outstandingly unique name.
- Being that it is manufactured using nylon, the Pliage collection offers more specialty pieces than outstandingly haute pieces.
- Several adjustments in fit make these bras outstandingly comfortable and attractive, and you'll find that you simply can't go wrong with this bra brand.Advertisement