Outsmart sentence example
- Xander can outsmart and overpower him, if he feels like it.
- However, chess is a strategic game and there are a number of different strategies players use to try to outsmart their opponent.
- Castaways try to come up with clever ways to outsmart the others, and sometimes these plans fall completely flat.
- Since he was the one she wanted to learn to outsmart, in case things broke bad, she doubted he'd teach her anything.
- Outsmart your competition by looking in places that aren't so obvious, or get started before everyone else starts looking.Advertisement
- When you want to play a game that makes you think or allows you to outsmart an opponent, look towards a strategic board game.
- However, there are many strategy tips and tricks that experienced checker players use to outsmart their opponents.
- They had to be, because mankind had been trying to outsmart Death since the beginning of time.
- Darian walked down the hall and stairwell to the study where his brother, the White God Damian, was probably plotting how to outsmart the pesky little immortals who'd declared war on them.
- If anyone, it was Tamer, whose isolation in Siberia and ability to outsmart Andre's spies gave him the ability to hide his actions.Advertisement
- You may think you can outsmart the management team by inviting competitive bids from trade buyers.
- He listened, though, curious what kind of deal human-Deidre had made with the only goddess to ever outsmart the Dark One and Immortal Laws.
- You can easily outsmart the car thief by following our guide to keeping it safe.