Outsides sentence example
- The great period of Roman pottery is marked by the ribbing on the outsides.
- After setting forth that " building with brick was not only more comely and durable, but also more safe against future perils of fire," it was enacted " that all the outsides of all buildings in and about the city should be made of brick or stone, except doorcases and windowframes, and other parts.
- The outsides of the principal doorways and their pointed arches are magnificently enriched with carving and coloured inlay, a curious combination of three styles - Norman-French, Byzantine and Arab.
- Of other medieval glass may be noted the splendid glass vases for lamps, with Arab inscriptions fused in colors on the outsides.
- The outsides of the ears have a white tip and a broad black mark occupying the greater part of the surface, but are white at the base.Advertisement
- Think outsides the box and browse your favorite alley shops such as tattoo or piercing parlors, and stop in hipster places such as thrift or resale shops.
- If you can feel the wire cutting into the outsides of your breasts, then you've chosen a suit that is too small.
- Make sure the cookies are not too thick, or the middles may not get baked enough before the outsides get brown.
- Just take a picture of your shoes and tape them to the outsides of the boxes for easy access to the shoes you're looking for.
- The pastry is spooned onto parchment and baked - first at a high temperature to cause the dough to rise, puff, and hollow out, and then at a lower temperature to firm up the outsides of the shells.Advertisement