Outrunning sentence example
- She screamed, racing for the tree and knowing she didn't have a chance of outrunning the dog.
- It is much to be deplored that Leonardo does not give the least intimation how he found his approximative value, outrunning by this result more than three centuries.
- Fortunately for Italy, and for the cause of the Entente, the Germans and Austrians were, in part at least, outrunning their transport.
- The photosphere does not rotate in one piece, lower latitudes outrunning higher.
- It is water resistant, and also offers a cushioned sole and speed lacing system so you won't have to pause for long while outrunning large bears and woodland creatures.Advertisement