Outlooks sentence example
- Its attractive situation and pleasant outlooks have made it a favourite residential suburb of San Francisco, which lies at a distance of 7 m.
- Some of his political speeches have been published under the titles Present Day Problems (1908), and Polticial Issues and Outlooks (1909).
- Perhaps finer than these for their wide-horizoned outlooks and grand surroundings are the Alpine Tunnel under the continental divide of the Lower Sawatch chain, the scenery of the tortuous line along the southern boundary in the Conejos and San Juan mountains, which are crossed at Cumbres (10,003 ft.), and the magnificent scenery about Ouray and on the Silverton railway over the shoulder of Red Mountain (attaining 11,235 ft.).
- 6 After the Democratic victory of 1800, his letters, full of retrospective judgments and interesting outlooks, are but rarely relieved in their sombre pessimism by flashes of hope and courage.
- Historians with left-of-centre outlooks preferred to research early trade unions or religious nonconformity.Advertisement
- Pierre felt the different outlooks of these various worlds and made haste to satisfy all their expectations.
- At the basis of the works of all the modern historians from Gibbon to Buckle, despite their seeming disagreements and the apparent novelty of their outlooks, lie those two old, unavoidable assumptions.
- The counselor can inform you about job outlooks for certain majors and talk about post-graduate fields of study, job training, or career opportunities that align with particular majors.
- Even though Virgo and Scorpio find a lot to appreciate in one another, each of their outlooks on life may differ widely.
- Search for automotive industry data, and you'll find a wide array of opinions, topics, trends, and outlooks for the future.Advertisement
- Not surprisingly, insurance companies like Cigna are reporting strong profit outlooks for 2007.
- However, by 1947, economies and outlooks were starting to improve, and designer Christian Dior introduced his famous New Look, which brought back the hourglass figure and an extravagant amount of fabric.
- She then attempts to change their outlooks.
- The draw of Wife Swap is to see how two families with two completely different outlooks on life, family and parenting will cope when their ideas and norms are questioned.