Outlawing sentence example
- The king, indignant that an attempt should be made to exempt the vast ecclesiastical lands from taxation at a time of national crisis, sequestrated the estates of the see of Canterbury, and copied Johns conduct in 1208 by outlawing the whole body of the clergy.
- On the 9th Thermidor (July 27th, 1 794) Barere hesitated, then he drew up the report outlawing Robespierre.
- Even with the amendment outlawing divorce?
- Liberty Artists win change to Bill outlawing religious hatred.
- Obviously, outlawing Coke cans and tampon applicators is the next step in protecting America 's youth from the scourge of pot.Advertisement