Outlasted sentence example
- Regulated by their mother-town, both in their trade and their government, these Italian quarters outlasted the collapse of the kingdom, and continued to exist under Mahommedan rulers.
- The result was the airframe and wings far outlasted all expectations and are still seen in regular service.
- Like all institutions worth their salt, however, the BIS long outlasted the reparations issue.
- Today, many individuals feel that once a relationship has outlasted a month's time (the time frame is equally debatable), it is henceforth inappropriate to breakup via telephone or email or written note.
- Although Henry VIII executed many more people during his reign than his daughter did, the Protestant reign of Mary's younger sister Queen Elizabeth I far outlasted her own, and history is typically written by the victors.Advertisement
- Scott left the show for a brief period when her contract negotiations outlasted the term of her contract.
- Flannery's character has faced numerous rivals and outlasted them all.
- They rode the wave of folk rock popularity in the mid-60s and outlasted many of the artists from that period.