Outhouses sentence example
- and outhouses in repair.
- Wow. Are you really ready to use outhouses and haul your own water?
- The homestead consisted of a threshing floor, outhouses, stables, a bathhouse, a lodge, and a large brick house with semicircular facade still in course of construction.
- These jobs can range from cleaning outhouses to gutting fish to artificially inseminating turkeys.
- Also 3 FREEHOLD COTTAGES Brick built and slated each containing 2 lower and 2 upper rooms with brick and tiled outhouses.Advertisement
- More U.S. homes have outhouses (671,000) than TiVos (504,000 to 514,000 ).
- When I got to the end of the path there were several others branching in different directions to various outhouses.
- Later I join them, and we make the rounds of the outhouses.
- These water conserving fixtures have evolved from those early models, those that were once common to outhouses and campgrounds, with those unpleasant odors and unsanitary conditions.
- For example, in "Bunnies Can't Close Doors", the rabbids are sitting on toilets in outhouses, but they neglect to lock the door.Advertisement
- The black widow, which is found in every state but Alaska, prefers dark, dry places, such as barns, garages, and outhouses, and also lives under rocks and logs.