Outhaul sentence example
- Outhaul: almost max. tension centerboard: angled backward, front corner raised to 10 cm from deck surface.
- You can now have the outhaul cleat anywhere on the boom.
- clew outhaul.
- Conversely as you let the boom down for speed you will need to ease the outhaul and cunningham to generate more power.
- outhaul tension does not have much effect on how the boat heels.Advertisement
- outhaul cleat anywhere on the boom.
- outhaul loop rigidly onto the main ring.
- A nylon cleat is fitted near the inboard end to make off the clew outhaul.