Outfitter sentence example
- Burberry are a U.K. based outfitter, many of their clothes are often in a distinctive check pattern.
- Canine Spirit Canine Spirit is the leading outfitter for dogs and their owners who love interacting together!
- W. Snape, gents outfitter, occupied the shop with the three windows, next to the main entrance on the right.
- My father had sold his general store, and was acting as manager in a gents ' outfitter in Barnstaple, in Devon.
- NetBags - The online travel outfitter offers luggage sets and individual pieces from lots of different brands and stores.Advertisement
- Wisp Outdoors, an Orvis-endorsed outfitter, offers two-hour to full-day guided services, instruction and two-day school workshops.
- Hajjar's Big & Tall: This big and tall men's outfitter carries clothing for many different occasions and activities.
- You can find motorcycle goggles that fit over glasses at almost any retailer that sells motorcycle gear, such as Amazon or any biker outfitter.
- Fees for this Idaho outfitter include food and much of your equipment.
- With live customer service (including online chat availability) and a one year guarantee, this discount outfitter is an excellent place to start.Advertisement
- If you're looking for a slingback purse made of leather, then a leather outfitter is probably one of your best bets.
- At the time, Quicksilver was an outfitter for board sports like skateboarding, surfing and snowboarding.
- Today, Cabela's is considered the world's largest online, mail order, and retail outdoor outfitter.
- Going with a company that is both the agent and the outfitter will make things easier for you in the long run.
- The Shins are one of those bands that everyone can agree on - moms, dads, and children; indie kids to American Eagle Outfitter shoppers.Advertisement
- Even though the store is known for its clothes, Urban Outfitter is becoming more and more popular for music downloads.
- Local people still exercise their right to walk between High St and South St via the gent's outfitter - an ongoing protest.
- Lands' End: Another outdoor outfitter that carries an impressive selection of plus size barn jackets is Lands' End.