Outbuilding sentence example
- But I guess this will pass, and demolishing an outbuilding is perhaps a rather dramatic reaction to grief.
- Moor Cottage Sleeps two plus cot Moor Cottage is a single story cottage converted from a 17th century farm outbuilding.
- Simply placing the excessive furniture in the garage or outbuilding won't solve the issue of clutter.
- In the rear garden of the house we have a detached outbuilding that was once the tack room for the farm.
- The Stables is a converted farm outbuilding set among a handful of like properties in this quiet rural setting.Advertisement
- A gravel path ran off to the left of the drive alongside this wall, snaking toward an old wooden outbuilding.