Outbound sentence example
- Payment will facilitate the lowering of the automatic bollard located in the center of the outbound carriageway.
- The role involves the outbound calling of warm leads to help create new business.
- But we don't think the firewall's adequate, primarily because it blocks only inbound traffic, not outbound, too.
- Well for a start the people who handle your inbound calls are also outbound specialists.
- Those making car commuting journeys were most likely to be traveling outbound during peak hours compared with any other journey purpose.Advertisement
- Anything from the internal network is allowed outbound to the Internet.
- Some environments require outbound HTTP traffic to go through a proxy server.
- Again, we occupied the same seats as we did outbound, 25E and 25F and we got comfortable for the homeward bound flight.
- Outbound focuses on loading pallets onto the delivery depot's truck.
- To accomplish this, the ALG Proxy Servers require that the firewall has pinholes opened outbound to the public network through 4 specific ports.Advertisement
- Our services include outbound telemarketing, Collections and Surveys & Customer Satisfaction Programs.
- To date, analytics has mainly been used to improve outbound telemarketing.
- Our core services include outbound and inbound telemarketing, data management and fulfillment.
- The UK Government regularly request responses to consultations relevant to outbound tourism.
- It contains all of the tools needed for outbound contact, including agent desktop integration, real-time reporting and campaign development.Advertisement
- Our services include outbound Telemarketing, Collections and Surveys & Customer Satisfaction Programs.
- As SEO expert Bruce Clay wrote in 2006, the advances in the way that the web crawlers work mean that they automatically follow every outbound link from every site they find.