Outbid sentence example
- Encouraged by this, the senatorial party put up Drusus to outbid Gracchus.
- Be ready to submit your bid quickly in order to outbid other last minute bidders.
- In any case Joseph borrowed money from his friends in Samaria; and this point in the story proves that the Jews were supposed to have dealings with the Samaritans at the time and could require of them the last proof of friendship. Armed with his borrowed money, Joseph betook himself to Egypt; and there outbid the magnates of Syria when the taxes of the province were put up to auction.
- Too late Napoleon endeavoured to outbid Alexander by offering to Sweden Finland, all Pomerania and Mecklenburg, in return for Sweden's active co-operation against Russia.
- If this is the case you need to ensure your affiliates do not outbid you Ã¢ even if they convert at a better CPA.Advertisement
- If someone else bids later, Ebay will automatically outbid them, as long as it's still less than your bid maximum.
- If you are immediately outbid, you will be informed, and you may place a new, higher bid.
- If you are then outbid either by reviewing the auction.
- One is to put a small bid on the auction, keep an eye on it until the very end, and then try to outbid your competition at the very last minute.
- By placing your bid ahead of time, you can still check on the auction, but if you're outbid you can then decide if the item is worth more and bid again.Advertisement
- This way if you get outbid during the auction, you can determine if you think the game is worth another higher bid.
- You move around an updated classic Monopoly game board while trying to outbid your foes.
- To ensure that your ad not only appears, but appears higher up the page, you are going to have to outbid other people to get the position.