Out-of-this-world sentence example
- The pizzas, cooked in a wood-fired oven, are out of this world.
- Maybe this was the push she needed to take that final step, the one that'd take her out of this world completely.
- Talk about out of this world!
- Try lines like Make Up For Ever, Ben Nye, and MAC (regular and pro MAC lines have out of this world colors).
- Madden NFL 08: Just like all the other Madden games which preceded it, the 2008 edition of this game is truly out of this world.Advertisement
- The result is today's modern dance - a series of free flowing movements, unconventional dance steps, and out of this world leaps, spins and body contortions.
- The Pan Blackened Sea Scallops with bacon scented sweet yam puree and sautéed spinach is out of this world in The Laurel Court.
- There's just one way to describe it: Out of this world!
- For an out of this world gift basket for him, consider a space theme basket.
- Vin Diesel has also revealed that moviegoers should expect long fight scenes between an isolated Riddick and various beasts and out-of-this-world monsters.Advertisement
- Fossil has teamed up with the genius behind the world famous Guggenheim Museum to bring you a line of watches that are simply out of this world!
- The dinner menu includes an impressive selection of salads and small plates, as well as a selection of cheeses that is out of this world.
- Kiss Me Mascara will provide you full, out of this world eyelashes, without the mess or smudging that your typical mascara is usually guilty of.
- What vocational opportunities are available for an almost-priest who's been out of this world for a few years?
- We did some serious people watching in the trendy cafes and nightclubs the nightlife is out of this world!Advertisement
- Both musicians were incredibly special, and the piano part Quinn slips into as the track's coda is out of this world.