Out-of-door sentence example
- In 1884, partly because his political life seemed at least for the immediate present to be at an end, partly on account of the freedom and activity of out-of-door life, he bought two cattle ranches near Medora on the Little Missouri river in North Dakota, where he lived for two years, becoming intimately associated with the life and spirit of the western portion of the United States.
- Its use was forbidden in Roman Catholic countries by Pope Pius IX., but it is still worn by Roman Catholic dignitaries as part of their out-of-door dress in certain Protestant countries.
- The principal business of four at least of these central brigades is to-be on call when required to reinforce the out-of-door police at special times.
- More than once in the course of my story I have referred to my love of the country and out-of-door sports.
- It likes plenty of water during out-of-door growth, and is easily increased by division.Advertisement