Out-of-breath sentence example
- Prince Andrew, out of breath with his rapid ride, spoke quickly.
- The way the pulse throbbed in her neck when he kissed it, and the way she sounded out of breath when she pushed him away – the feel of her breasts when she molded her body to his...
- "I just left Ms. Rosewater's office," she said, slightly out of breath.
- When they returned to the table out of breath and laughing, Carmen complimented them.
- The way the pulse throbbed in her neck when he kissed it, and the way she sounded out of breath when she pushed him away â€“ the feel of her breasts when she molded her body to his...Advertisement
- My doctor says I'm always tired and out of breath because I'm anemic.
- Loss of physical stamina: Even minor tasks cause you to feel weak and out of breath.
- When stipulating aerobic exercise this means that the activity needs to make the individual moderately out of breath for a sustained period of time.
- This includes things like feeling out of breath even with minor exertion, or not fitting in a standard booth at the restaurant.
- The children and the Wizard rushed across the moving rock and sprang into the passage beyond, landing safely though a little out of breath.Advertisement
- One day she went quickly upstairs and found herself out of breath.
- This daunted the enemy for a time, but the defenders were soon out of breath.