Out back sentence example
- This model came out back this winter.
- If you want to eat, the line's out back.
- There's a barn out back that's closed up so we can't see if the vehicle is here.
- Bianca, we'll be out back in the command center for a bit.
- Let me guess, if you didn't like me, Dustin would take me out back and kill me.Advertisement
- Let's go out back to my office and discuss this.
- To escape the smiling innkeeper role, he plodded barefoot out back to the small patio, fired up the barbeque, popped the cap on the first of the last three Fat Tire Ales and stretched out on Cynthia's chaise.
- Just dump it out back and we'll sort it out.
- Kiera liked her mind the way it was, liked roaming through the hallways and spending the mornings in training with the little boys out back.
- Dean took a look at the thawing street in front of Bird Song and went out back and unhooked his bicycle.Advertisement
- You are to go out back and wait for me and my friend; you will not be frightened.
- Ralph finished cutting Harry Toomey's hair and went out back.
- Even the old chicken coop was empty, replaced by the new one Alex had built out back.
- The other is that we will break out back up into the bedding cave that is left behind when entering the lower workings.
- It has a halter top, a fully cut out back and is trimmed with vinyl for extra sass.Advertisement
- First, let's talk about the cut out back.