Out-and-out sentence example
- out-and-out attack on the Post Office card account.
- out-and-out comedy.
- He declared himself an out-and-out republican and voted even with the socialists.
- out-and-out goalscorer, but he's strong with his back to goal and that's exactly what we need.
- It contains stories that have won readers polls, that have won foreign prizes, and a few that are just out-and-out hilarious.Advertisement
- For the vast majority of these games, you don't get any out-and-out cheat codes, because they would take away from the story and development of the game.
- Those who were out-and-out Episcopalians did not attend at all.
- out-and-out carp water.
- The disadvantage of this choice is the loss of the out and out off-road ability of your bike.
- out-and-out striker to being a creator while still weighing in with some goals.Advertisement
- But nationally UNISON has produced a statement which does not out-and-out oppose the war.
- So, in answer to your question, I'm more of a British equalitarian than an out and out nationalist.
- out-and-out left winger.
- But Mr Chamberlain's new programme for a general tariff, with new taxes on food arranged so as to give a preference to colonial products, involved a radical alteration of the established fiscal system, and such out-and-out Unionist free-traders in the cabinet as Mr Ritchie and Lord George Hamilton, and outside it, like Lord Hugh Cecil and Mr Arthur Elliot (secretary to the treasury), were entirely opposed to this.
- Of course that doesn't change that half of what Fred tells me is an out and out fabrication and the rest doesn't make any sense!Advertisement