Ouster sentence example
- Victor's subsequent return led to Adam's ouster.
- After Baxter had been a year in office Brooks received a judgment of ouster against him from a state circuit judge, and got possession of the public buildings (April 1874).
- ouster clause " is not about " streamlining " avenues of " appeal " .
- ouster of judicial review can be made.
- Let's consider General Augusto Pinochet, a CIA installed dictator following the ouster of the popularly elected Salvador Allende of Chile in 1973.Advertisement
- For a summary of the US-led ouster of OPCW Director General JosÃ© Bustani, see Disarmament Diplomacy No. 64, May/June 2002, pp.
- Even after their ouster, Christmas did not regain its full luster.
- In1906-1907a fresh crusade to enforce the law was begun by the attorney-general, who brought ouster suits against the mayors of Wichita, Junction City, Pittsburg and Leavenworth for not enforcing the law and for replacing it with the " fine " system, which was merely an irregular licence.
- ouster provision.