Ostinato sentence example
- First she got us into the swing of things by asking us to play an ostinato (a repetitive piece of short music ).
- Add a simple percussion accompaniment incorporating the playing of a pulse and either the rhythm or a rhythmic ostinato.
- Ask them to repeat their tune several times (melodic ostinato ). Experiment with different combinations.
- The children started by creating a weather ostinato using the Silver Synth.
- Neptune is a slow, trance-inducing track which builds around a simple piano and bass ostinato in the style of nouveau rockers Tortoise.Advertisement