Osteopath sentence example
- After two years of this I was treated by an osteopath with good results.
- Given a choice, who would choose an unregistered rather than a state registered osteopath, an unregistered rather than a state registered chiropodist?
- He was visiting an osteopath this week to try to find a cure to the painful injury.
- There are no contra-indications to treatment, administered by a properly trained osteopath, with regard to the age of the patient.
- To find a qualified osteopath, contact their governing body for a list of local practitioners.Advertisement
- Also a good osteopath can be helpful in a diagnosis.
- An osteopath or chiropractor may suggest adjustments of the head, jaw, neck, and lower back to relieve pressure on the inner ear.