Orwell sentence example
- It's much more like George Orwell's " Animal Farm " class warfare, and nobody comes off too cuddly.
- George Orwell once wrote ' Telling the truth in an age of universal deceit is a revolutionary act ' .
- Woolverstone Marina is set in 22 acres of glorious parkland on the picturesque River Orwell with the Royal Harwich Yacht Club nearby.
- ReadPrint is yet another valuable online directory for countless classic novels from authors like Agatha Christie, George Orwell, Louisa May Alcott and Oscar Wilde.
- With a degree in theatre arts and plenty of stage experience including the theatre version of Animal Farm, based upon George Orwell's famous novel, Jeff Hordley is most well known for his role as Cain Dingle on Emmerton.Advertisement
- The title of the show is named after the omnipotent character from 1984 by George Orwell.
- The title of the show comes from George Orwell's book 1984, in which citizens are constantly watched by Big Brother.
- Big Brother borrows its name from the George Orwell novel 1984, in which citizens are watched 24/7 by "Big Brother."
- It is worth noting that George Orwell's 1984 predicted a fairly grim 1984.
- Totalitarian control, thought police, grim, humorless masses - if Orwell had anticipated computers, he could have invented cyberpunk.Advertisement
- The scenery of the neighbouring Orwell and Stour estuaries is pleasant.
- In spite of all this, after fighting obstinately both by land and by water, the Danes had to raise the siege of London and take the ships to the river Orwell.