Orthopedics sentence example
- They can also make sexy shoes for odd sizes, or feet with particular needs, like orthopedics.
- Orthodontics includes dentofacial orthopedics, which is used to correct problems involving the growth of the jaw.
- The list includes antiseptics, anesthetics, orthopedics and psychology.
- The relationship was less strong for procedures such as CABG, angioplasty, carotid endarterectomy other cancer surgery and orthopedics.
- The array of services provided covers 11 surgical areas, including cardio-thoracic, neurology, and orthopedics.Advertisement
- Sheffield has a strong tradition of excellence in clinical orthopedics.
- Although they are not orthopedics, with their comfortable designs and attention to detail, SAS shoes are also popular among women who suffer bunions or other foot problems and can certainly be worn by any woman who needs some extra support.
- Dr. Cherin is a fellow of several institutions including the Academy of General Dentistry as well as a fellow in the American Academy of Head Neck Pain and TMJ Orthopedics.