Orthopaedic sentence example
- Roosevelt's brother, the president's father, Theodore Roosevelt (1831-1878), was a glass importer, prominent in city charities, an organizer of the Union League Club, and the founder of the Orthopaedic Hospital.
- In the Frederiks Park is a pump-room supplied with a powerful chalybeate water from a spring, the Wilhelminabron, in the Haarlemmer Polder not far distant, and in connexion with this there is an orthopaedic institution adjoining.
- On the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons website, there is a helpful pictorial guideline to performing a variety of stretches for every part of the body, including the shoulders, lower back, hips, knees, calves, and hamstrings.
- Many studies have documented a very low incidence of injury in the total spectrum of youth sporting endeavors, according to the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM).
- According to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, corrective surgery is the only proven effective method of treating scoliosis.Advertisement